the last 7 Pages...

that's right the last in this series any way. It was a tough decision for me to make as 7 Pages is my little baby, but it's time for the baby to grow a little, find it's feet, spread its wings (Enough metaphors!) well you know what I mean. I'm working on a new zine (A6 size booklet) that should be ready in about a month. Unlike 7 pages it will come out every 4-6 weeks instead of every 1-2 weeks and will be bigger in page size, approximately around 28 pages. This new project will open up allot more creative opportunities and allow me to put a wider range of material in it. Maybe that takes away from 7 pages intimate diary like format, but in the end I think it's readability will be increased (in terms of coherency). Another one of the reasons for the change is the hardship of the printing costs each week, and the difficulty I have had distributing 7 pages outside my own area (as opposed to Melbourne zine stores and national zine distributors).
So having it come out in a little booklet with more pages makes it easier to mail order and keep track of. So really all in all even though it will be quite different it will also be very much the same. Oh yeah I should mention the title of it, it will be called 'SCRAMBLED' as it's going to be comprised from scrambled sources, and also that's how my brain is most of the time scrambled. I'll be releasing some post cards a week or two before it comes out so stay tuned.

Comments

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Making an ePub (Part One)

Tangency