12 March 2004

Scrambled is now available. I managed to get it out on the release date as promised. So far the only place you can get it is Grainery lane. There should be copies available at the other retailers by next week. Alternatively you can always order from me direct. I was very happy with the finished product and I even managed to eliminate most of the typos and spelling mistakes. Although they cost a little more to produce than I first estimated, and I have to refigure the pricing on them.

I saw the Cat Empire play at Grainery last night and they were fantastic. I don't think I’ve danced so much at a show! Anyways I ended up going to some after party and eating cookies until 6 in the morning. Which made the walk home interesting full of noises in the bushes and a street sign that looked like a dog which scared the shit out of me!

No comments: