30 December 2004

Happy New Year

Thought I’d leave that top 10 list up for awhile as to add to the brag version but they cut off my blog address oh well.
Almost completed that project that I was talking about the deadline is on the 4th of January. It’s been so hard trying to get things done in the last few days as things are closed down over this period. The biggest obstacle being the school office is closed which means I cant top up my internet printing or photocopying. At this jump drive I got for Christmas is helping me transport work around from one computer to the next.
I’m currently putting together a mailing list which I will only use every time I have a new comic out; which is probably only going to be twice next year. I’ve felt a little reluctant to do this, as I don’t want to be in a spam category but I’d really appreciate it of other cartoonists did this. Also people can unsubscribe at any time. So if you want to jump on board drop me a line.
I also got D.Clowes Eightball collection for Christmas which is awesome I didn’t realise how much of that stuff I hadn’t read. Plus the re coloured stuff looks really good. Reading it I couldn’t help but notice how many cartoonists have been influenced by his ideas and writing style. Reading Eightball just makes you wonder why can’t more people be bothered to read this stuff. Anyway my hat is off to you
Mr. Clowes

No comments: