14 March 2005

updates

This latest scrambled comic is really taking me a long time to put out...I finally got to the lay out stage and I realised that Scrambleds A6 format was not designed for 9 panel comics strips, but rather sketchbook pages and 4 panel strips. Most of the comic will be 9 panel strips and will only containg 2-4 sketchbook pages out of 32. So I've had to make a tough decision (Tough as It only prolongs things) I've decided to put it out in A5 format. It doubles all the printing I have to do, but most of the comic would be too small to read other wise.
In other news Voiceworks will be printing a comic of mine. Although it's not the one I actually submitted, which happened to be that project I was tlaking of a couple of months ago. I really had my hopes that they'd print it as so much effort went into the piece. But on the up side they are printing another strip and one panel from the rejected comic will be included as a tear away post card on the back, so i can't complain really.

1 comment:

Ian T. said...

Anthony, I reckon 9 panel strips would work really well in a square format!

Cheers,

Ian T.