6 May 2005

Hip hip Hooray!!

It's with enormous pleasure that I can announce that I've finally put together and printed up the latest Scrambled comic. My god I thought I was never going to get there. For all of you out there that haven't come across Scrambled before it's a little project I've mine that I started last year. Basically it was a little book that was a collection of sketches and comics, but as time went on each issue had more and more comics. So with this latest edition I had to increase it from an A6 to a A4 booklet. Subscribers will be the first people to get there hands on a copy and hopefully I'll have them in stores* in the next week or so.
Ballarat:
Grainwery Lane.
Redsicovery.
echoes of Y's.
Melbourne:
Minotuar.
Polyester.
Sticky.
Also check out Marc Bells latest exhibtion online at:
http://www.adambaumgoldgallery.com/

No comments: