9 July 2005

links

Thanks Ive for the ‘props’. Been making my way through the archives on his site, great stuff!
http://iveagogo.blogspot.com/

He’s also involved in this crazy web comic competition, check it out.

http://crowncommission.com/dailygrind/

I’d love to attempt this kind of thing but I’m over committed as it is and not having my own computer would be a major disadvantage. Anyway it’d be cool to do just for myself even. Maybe one day…

That’d be a cool blog entry, ‘All the cool creative things I could do if I was Jamie maddox’

3 comments:

Anthony Woodward said...

I'll give away a free print to the first person who tells me who jamie maddox is...

Non Stop Ive ! said...

Multiple Man ?
I remember his powers and the "POP!" noise they'd make but I'm not sure of his other name.
Or am I thinking of someone else ?

Anthony Woodward said...

You're right on the money...My friend leigh used to collect x-factor back in the day (92-93) and multiple mans powers are something i've always longed for. So you get the print :)