17 January 2006

Shouldn't you know already? Comix news!


Turns out Ivan Brunetti will be bringing out a new full colour book. I just went to fantagraphics site and there it was, so it must be in stores now. A few of the strips were shown on the old highwaterbooks site and were great.


Also found an interview with designer extraordinaire Chip Kidd here

And Ron Rege Jr has a print for offer at tiny showcase, cheg it out!


and I don’t think I told you that I got Seths ‘wimbledon Green’ for Christmas and it was awesome! Not sure if it’s out in Aus yet as I got this one sent from Canada and I haven’t been in ol’ ‘Minotaur’ for awhile.


And this from topshelfcomix.com:
"Autobiographical cartoonist Jeffrey Brown provides an epilogue to his 'Girlfriend Trilogy,' detailing the day-by-day events of three week run in with five girls. Watch and be mesmerized by an ex coming back into the picture, a growing but poorly chosen crush, musings on the way friends come and go in life, and a realization that the end is never really the end. -- 104 pages. COMING APRIL 2006"



And i was going to link to this bat girl meme, but I decided to link to a 'Warwolf' one dedicated to Ive.

2 comments:

Non Stop Ive ! said...

Thanks for the link, man.
I saw Wimbledon Green in Minotaur and came so close to getting it but finally got Flight 2 instead.

Anthony Woodward said...

It's way worth it! A bok you wouldn't regret buying, such a good read. I made myself savour it by only reading a couple of pages a day. Will try my best to come up with a warwolf pic...