Concept #7


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

  1. I just tried lazertran for the first time! I used this image at around this size and transfered it onto a small premade canvas. I will be definitly using the lazertran again to do more of these.
    I actually thought that I forgot to flip the image but this transfer paper doesn't require you to flip the image at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is excellent! Mental hopscotch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou ;) It does tend to make your eye leap around. I'll have to scan the print I made today it came up really nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Making an ePub (Part One)

Making an ePub in Apple pages (Part Two)