19 September 2006


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh yeah!! new Joe Matt confirmed for November! Drool!! Can't wait to read it, the last issue came out about 5 years ago.

Sorry I haven't been bloggin much recently...My time seems to be getting eating up by my work


I was in Queenscliff on the weekend and popped into the 'Salt' gallery there where I saw the wonderful paintings of Tarli Glover. They've really taken me and I can't stop thinking about them. It's not very often that I see art and think, I'd buy that, esp paintings. Luckily I was able to appease my intrest by finding some images on a salt related website, even though they are only tiny 72 dpi jpegs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went exploring to Queenscliff a few days after Chrissy, and happened upon "Tarli Glover"
Wow !! I was hooked,so after aganizing as to which painting I could not live without..Guess What? I purchased them both...
Now waiting anxiously for there delivery
Cya
Suzie.