20 March 2007

New Tin!

I’ve been looking for a good metal case for my pens for ages. As I’m always carrying around a bunch of stuff and I’m kind of rough with it all it needs protecting. The only things I could find were these huge pencil tins with plastic trays inside mostly available with a 'bratz' design although I did find a spiderman one. It seemed I couldn’t find a good tin anywhere but then I realised I was looking in the wrong section. I shifted my gaze to the rulers section and they had these little tins full of little rulers compass pencil etc and it was only $1.80
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Tim said...

heh. i bought that same tin years ago. i don't think i've had a use for the mathematical instruments yet (and they're pretty flimsy as far as mathematical instruments go), but yeah it's a cool tin.

Anthony Woodward said...

$2 bucks you can't go wrong!

Anonymous said...

That was MINE in year 7!