7 March 2007


Thought I'd better give an update...
Started back at teaching last week so things have been fairly busy.
I've been working on another longer story at the moment, so far I've decided to not post it as I go as I dont have time and also as i said ina n earlier post i want to focus on publishing in books and not on the web (which is an isn't a money thing, I mostly give the books away anyway, I just prefer that medium)
Plus my computer is getting fixed at the moment so I'm posting this from school

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Anthony Woodward said...

hey, haven't heard from anon in a while hellcat must be at the vets...;)

Anthony Woodward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hellcat ran off again! Just floating throoooough ...

Frank Brown said...

Beer O'Clock on a Friday? School's out ...

Anthony Woodward said...

Haha! spot on frank! I actually don't have class on friday so i went and had my 'pot' of beer on thursday afternoon ;)