25 April 2007

Things are definitely starting to feel better with the wrist thing. It had me pretty freaked there for awhile thinking it wasn’t going to get any better. I hate to go on about it but I was hoping that some one would say, ‘hey all you need to do is…and it will instantly get better and never come back’ and also as a warning to other artists. I’ve since heard of many artists who have had similar problems over the years and overcome them. I think sometimes we ignore our bodies and think were invincible/tough etc which only adds to the problem.
I’m slowly starting to return to my drawing activities. The time allowed me plenty to think about what I’m doing though and I formulated some ways to further improve various aspect of my comics. I also did a lot of thinking about my next comic and how I want it to look. I may even organise a launch party.

No comments: