"About Comic Artist Rehab
Comic Artist Rehab is where four comic artists (who haven’t been as busy as they should) commit to drawing four panels every four days for four weeks.
The fine print
- Artists in rehab must commit to completing the program - this involves drawing four panels every four days. The comics can be stand-alone or can be part of a longer story
- Artists in rehab will have to scan and upload their own comics to the rehab blog. Participants will be given an upload schedule and will have to adhere to it.
- Comic Artist Rehab encourages the family and friends of artists undergoing treatment to drop by to offer encouragement and support by leaving comments.
- The project only allows for four participants at one time. If it seems to be working then future rounds can easily be arranged.
Please email if you’re interested or if you’d like to arrange for an intervention for someone you know!"
Comic Artist Rehab's first four victims are,
- Amber Carvan – starts November 1
- Bowb – starts November 2
- David Tang – starts November 3
- Claire Robertson – starts November 4