4 January 2008

New art project!

Jan1

I’m going to start a little art project for myself this month. I was going to run another 'art for sale' project this month which may help bring in a few spare dollars while I’m in Canada without a work visa. Although I’ve decided to create some digital illustration in the hopes that it will pad out my illustration portfolio for future work.

The style of the work will probably be different to those familiar with my comics but I’m trying to demonstrate that I can do more than just comics to future employees. Initially I’m going to start with a children’s book style of digital illustration, which may or may not be the theme the whole month. I would like to do one each day of the month and all going well it could translate into a lulu.com book. I’m currently behind but I will endeavor to catch up.

No comments: