Custom comics


I will be closing request in the next day or two for custom comics, so this is your last chance to get one, there are only four more spots left...
Details below,

The comic and or drawing could be anything you want for example

-something similar I do in my daily journal strips
-a certain character or thing
-Anything you can think of
-Or alternatively you can say ‘surprise me’ and I’ll think of something

The comic will be drawn in non photo blue and inked with my tech pen on A6 sized paper
(10.5cm x 14.8cm – 4” x 6”) and will be mailed safely sealed and protected as to arrive to you safely in one non dog eared piece.
Just click on the link below and write in the comments section what you would like


Or leave a comment or email me if you have any further questions or don't use paypal

Slots available:
Slot 1 (Taken)
Slot 2 (Taken)
Slot 3
Slot 4
Slot 5
Slot 6

Comments

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Tangency

Review of Sanford Prismacolour Non-photo blue pencils