I bought a set of Kohinoor rapidograph pens (technical pens, just like rotering and steadtlet make) from ebay for $40 which was a bargain. I'd heard lots or good reports about the brand so I was confident I would like them.

The main reason I brought a set was to get a 0.7 or 0.8 pen but the set only goes up to 0.6.

I also got the set thinking I'd had a back up for my 0.5 which I use for all my comic drawing these days, but I don't like the feel of this 0.5 pen, which I can only put down to the the fact that I'm so used of my steadtler 0.5 pen.
Add to this that I don't really use the smaller sizes at all I'm wondering now what I can actually do with the set...
Is anyone interested in buying the set or at least one or more of a particular size that they need? I'd be willing to sell them for $10 each or $40 for the set and I'll even chuck in some ink. The sizes are:

0.13
0.18
0.25
0.30
0.35
0.50
0.60

Comments

  1. stop the presses, hold the phone...

    Hi anthony!

    i know someone who would be very interested in your pens (he's been talking about them for a while) - are they still up for purchasing? how much for postage to oz? email me back , amy.devereux@gmail.com,
    hope all is well,
    amy d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Antonio,
    What Up?! I've been thinking about getting finer pen - are they worth it though?! I mean if you don't like them then would I?
    Anyway hope things are well I'd possibly be in the market for you .3
    mrowsell@live.com.au
    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Making an ePub (Part One)

Making an ePub in Apple pages (Part Two)