21 August 2008

Garbage stickers

Here's a quick scan of my fist attempt at a series of hand drawn stickers. I tried out a few different pens and ink and got some interesting results. These ones are about the size of a playing card.

I got the idea to make stickers from looking for ones for my sketchbooks. As I usually have a few going floating around the place i pick up stickers where I can, mostly just junky free ones. With my latest sketchbook I thought I'd look around for a good sticker. I needed it to be mid sized and around $2.00-2.50 after some fruitless looking I found a neat Gamma-Go sticker. But this got me thinking about making my own nifty stickers to give to friends and possibly sell some to other artists or people who use note/sketchbooks.

Listed on etsy

or you can just email me or leave a comment if you'd like one.
More to come...

No comments: