22 May 2009

Cracked

Photobucket
Photobucket

This is a comic I did last year which I was really happy with. I wanted to do a whole series of them in this style but never got the chance (I think I wrote at least another one or two) When I saw the theme for this weeks Illustration Friday I immediately thought of this comic. I am pleased to say that my life has more direction these days, things are definitely looking up.

You may have noticed I have been trying to update with something here every Wednesday, an interview, review or interesting link.
I am still kept busy from doing comics from my course. The course is going well but I am really looking forward to having the last couple of assignments in the bag.

I thought I would give twitter a try and have been playing around with it for a few weeks now. Those of you who read this through a feedreader may not have noticed the twitter feed in the sidebar. I am finding it enjoyable and short enough to do in little bursts, I guess that is the whole point.
I have my usual screen name of 'awcomix' so feel free to follow if you have an account.

2 comments:

sorryguy said...

Great comic.

Anthony Woodward said...

Thanks sorryguy, I've been enjoying your comics lately too ;)