From April 2008 to April 2009 I began a daily comic strip where I would draw two panels about that day every day. Due to my studies this year I had to stop the practice. I have been trying to decide what to do with all the material, which is over 100 pages.
Then a lightening bolt of inspiration hit me. I came up with an idea to publish the comics in serial format and offer them through subscription.
This would consist of,
Four installments of 32 B&W A5 zines over 8 months (bi-monthly) and offering a limited amount of only 50 subscriptions.
A subscription would cost approximately $15 for Australian orders and $25 for the rest of the world.
What your subscription gets you,
- Four A5 B&W comics, one every two months
- 32 pages in size
- Each issue will be sent out to subscribers before they will be available in stores
- Each issue will contain guest artwork
- A chance to get extra stuff and win prizes
For those of you who sign up, you will go into the draw to win original art and or get extra things in your subscription package!
- One person out of the 50 subscribers will be chosen at random to win some original art by me
- The first 5 people to sign up will receive a print with their first issue
- The first 20 people to sign up will receive one out of three zines I produced in 2009 as part of their first issue
Ballarat, VIC 3350
The idea was inspired/prompted by Pat Grant's mini comic of the month which was in turn inspired by Liz Baillie
Rest or the world orders