31 December 2009

Subscription details


Photobucket
From April 2008 to April 2009 I began a daily comic strip where I would draw two panels about that day every day. Due to my studies this year I had to stop the practice. I have been trying to decide what to do with all the material, which is over 100 pages.

Then a lightening bolt of inspiration hit me. I came up with an idea to publish the comics in serial  format and offer them through subscription.

This would consist of,

Four installments of 32 B&W A5 zines over 8 months (bi-monthly) and offering a limited amount of only 50 subscriptions.

A subscription would cost approximately $15 for Australian orders and $25 for  the rest of the world.

What your subscription gets you,

  • Four A5 B&W comics, one every two months
  • 32 pages in size
  • Each issue will be sent out to subscribers before they will be available in stores
  • Each issue will contain guest artwork
  • A chance to get extra stuff and win prizes

For those of you who sign up, you will go into the draw to win original art and or get extra things in your subscription package!

  • One person out of the 50 subscribers will be chosen at random to win some original art by me
  • The first 5 people to sign up will receive a print with their first issue
  • The first 20 people to sign up will receive one out of three zines I produced in 2009 as part of their first issue
For those of you in Australia who do not have paypal, I will accept well concealed cash or money order/cheque sent to:

A.W Comix
POBOX 174W
Ballarat, VIC 3350

The idea was inspired/prompted by Pat Grant's mini comic of the month which was in turn inspired by Liz Baillie

Australian orders






Rest or the world orders



2 comments:

DaveMahler said...

I'm back from Japan the day issue one arrives -u-

kim said...

hey anthony
put me down for a subscription
sent the payment already
cheers kim