2 June 2010

Fundraising is all over!

I am happy to say that even thought I didn't reach my full goal of $1500 I am still extremely grateful and appreciattive of the wonderful people who contributed some money for some original artwork to help me put towards a new computer. I will update soon on the computer situation.

I wil be sending out artworks next week, and I wil most likely be getting in touch with those of who who have not specified specific artworks.

I think I will also upload the remaining artworks to my Etsy site in the coming weeks.

In other news I have signed up for comic artist rehab. Since the move of house I have been feeling like I need a kick in the but to get working on some comic projects. Go here to check out my first entry.

PS- Subscriber comics will be getting sent out in the next day or two!

No comments: