6 September 2010

Redbubble stickers

I just ordered myself a whole bunch of Redbubble stickers which was heaps of fun. Kind of like going on an art shopping spree where the art only costs 1.50 each! The deal is that if you get over 6 stickers (they can be all different) they are half price which makes them anywhere between $1.25-1.50 each.

I collect stickers to put on my sketchbooks, otherwise I end up with a pile of black cover sketchbooks and I do not know which is which. The problem is that my sketchbooks only cost around $5 each, so I do not want to buy some fancy limited edition $5 sticker. My usual price is to try and not exceed $2. Two of my favourite stickers I have got so far are Chris Downes Cactapuss (FREE!) and a gamma go sticker of a red dragon character ($1.50)

When choosing these new RB stickers I was looking for something iconic, inspiring and colourful. I will be sure to post some pictures when I get them in the mail; I will also have to make some more colourful design on RB myself, as most of my designs are B&W line art pieces.

No comments: