Colour chart

I just read the boingboing article linking the colour chart put together on Ed Piskors blog. I was extremely interested in creating a colour chart like this after I read a cool article on the colouring department at DC comics in the 80's.
I then went on to create a version of a simplified template of colours that was achieved by mixing shades of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow in five overlapping shades. Below is the result.

Right click, save image as and eye drop into your digital palette. 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Comments

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Making an ePub (Part One)

Making an ePub in Apple pages (Part Two)