recent stuff

Bit of a weird weekend, been distracted, busy etc. Managed to pick up some new sketchbooks on Friday though and a new aquash pen. Each time I have picked up the pen recently I've felt too bummed out to do that much, not really sure why. Did some sketches this morning and a few minutes later, after grabbing something in a different room, I came back to Zoey painting with ink over them, my fault really. I drew up a little comic I hope to ink later tonight. The biggest problem I find recently when sit down to draw is I don't know what I should draw, even though I have lots of different projects I could be chipping away at. Heather gave me some great input the other night and got me thinking about some directions I might take with my coming comics. My biggest fear is that I'm just going around in circles and not progressing at all, even though I try and convince myself that it is not true.

Comments

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Making an ePub (Part One)

Making an ePub in Apple pages (Part Two)