April Update

I have begun study for the semester again which has been taking up some mental capacity usually saved for creative pursuits. I have been buying all sorts of new pens to try out. In addition to the brush pens I have been playing with recently, I just purchased some fountain pens to try out as well. They are actually really nice to use, I was thinking I might post a review here soon. I have been itching to dig my teeth into a comic project recently I have a few little ideas but nothing is really grabbing me at the moment. I have basic ideas of what I want to do, but I'm being lazy with the writing and expecting a fully formed script to fall into my lap. I reminded myself this morning that if I want to get some writing done then I should practice writing everyday, I guess even writing this old blog post is practice in getting my thoughts down. I still find writing comics the hardest thing about making them, and not through lack of ideas, but my ideas just don't flow into comic form. BY which I mean I can't seem to structure my ideas into comics from easily, which is why in the past I have tended towards stream of consciousness, make it up as you go along writing. Anything else and I can get bored really fast. Mostly likely due to my brain being fried from watching too much TV as a kid.

Comments

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Tangency