Thoughts on winter


Officially speaking winter is over and it is meant to be spring, but these last few weeks have been wet windy and cold. Today I left work without my winter jacket on, the air was fresh and the sunlight was a nice golden hue.


I have been sitting at home doing some homework and staving of my dinner hunger with beer and chocolate, and I feel light and expectant. Perhaps it is that my family get back from their Canada trip next week but I also think it has something to do with not feeling the binds of winter for once. The temperature in the house is mild and I do not feel so holed up in my winter cave. The promise of spring is around the corner.

Comments

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Tangency

Review of Sanford Prismacolour Non-photo blue pencils