Name change, back to the old...

After updating this blog from awcomix to anthonywoodward at the end of 2014 I have made the decision to go back to the original awcomix. After all the original is usually the best.*

Speaking of old things that are new, I'm finally putting some time into my long neglected GumRoad site. I must have set that thing up a couple of years ago and I never really felt like I knew what to do with it or how to use it properly. I have decided to upload my back catalogue of comics there for free. I have chosen to go with the 0+ model which means you can name your fair price, and to be totally clear and honest I am happy for people to put in $0, I am also happy for them to name their price too. I made a decision last year when I started making digital comics that I always wanted to offer a free option. I believe artists should have the opportunity to be paid for their work if it is appreciated, but I also believe in having things freely available. People can't always afford to pay or they might just want to sample the work before committing to paying.

Link to GumRoad store

*I originally did it as to not confuse this site with my main art site awcomix.com. A lot of google searches were still hitting old the awcomix pages, and the reason for changing the name were not as important as people not hitting dead links to old tutorial posts.

Comments

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Making an ePub (Part One)

Making an ePub in Apple pages (Part Two)