Hourly Comic Day 2017

I decided to partake in hourly comic day, where you draw a comic for every hour of the day you are awake on February 2nd.

I had to cheat a little as I couldn't just stop what I was doing at work and start drawing a comic. I squeezed in drawing times into my breaks and after work and had to complete inking the last three panels the next day. I also added the colour later as well. It was a great exercise to get the old autbio comic muscles flexing again. I'd like to do more of this work, simply as practice.


Comments

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Making an ePub (Part One)

Making an ePub in Apple pages (Part Two)