Still finding it hard to keep up with the drawing to any significant degree. Although I am probably managing around a strip every few days. Most likely just due to being strapped for time and not having many comfortable drawing nooks.
We are not in our own place as yet but we have applied for a place that seems perfect for what we want. Hopefully we will be finding out more about it tomorrow.

I still have a pile of emails to catch up on and other various errands that are falling by the wayside. If you are waiting for a reply email from me just drop me another reminder (having dial up again does not help either)

Good news is I will be doing a workshop this coming Friday which should be fun and pays well.

Other than that the weather has been warm and my hay fever has been going nuts.

Damn I need to get back into daily comics, I just can not scratch the itch with these written posts…

Comments

  1. Whoops, I misread this; I thought you had secured the place. Good luck then!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Making an ePub (Part One)

Making an ePub in Apple pages (Part Two)