First email newsletter



I have now set up the option for an email newsletter which you can subscribe to here. It is set up to send once a week if there is new content on my blog, but seeing how I only post once every few months these days the newsletters will arrive only if I've posted something.

I have a default list of subscribers, but you can easily unsubscribe from this list using the link in the footer.

However I am planning on undertaking the 30 days project in November which will see me attempting to draw a comic every day for the month. During which time you will get an email each week with the latest post and simple links to previous posts.

Comments

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Making an ePub (Part One)

Making an ePub in Apple pages (Part Two)