Sketch Book Comix Series Issues 1-4

Good to Go free ebook comic Stupidity Tries free ebook comic In the Lost & Found free ebook comic Rose Parade free ebook comic

The four issues of my Sketchbook Comix series, 'Good to Go','Stupidity Tries', 'In the Lost & Found', and 'Rose Parade'. Each issue is a collection of my daily journal comics drawn in between 2008-2010; With some additional material added as an epilogue. The first three issues also have guest artwork by Chris Downes, Mandy Ord, and David Collier.

there are lots of ways you could do to show your appreciation if you feel so inclined,

-Leave a comment in this post
-Tweet, share, link, post about these comics
-Email me and let me know what you thought




Comments

  1. Thank You.
    I love your comics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wows thanks Skullyflower, good to hear from you again. I hope you are well, and thanks for your donation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Making an ePub (Part One)

Making an ePub in Apple pages (Part Two)