Rat Catcher - Oct 1st


I had been doing some preliminary drawing for this years Christmas card when I started thinking about doing a series of ink drawings. Trying to keep the figure simple and drawing them straight with ink, no pencil preparation at all. The I heard through the talented Arran McKenna about 'Inktober' where you produce a daily ink drawing during October and thought this would be a greta project to join in on. 

I am thinking of combining these two things together and spending the month doing a series of ink drawings. I am going to aim for one per day, but I will see how I go. I do seem to give myself these challenges right when I have other things going on (I have six week of study left)
This particular drawing is based on a character from the TV show 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' from season six episode six 'The Rat Dog'

Comments

Thanks for reading...

Comments are always welcome. To subscribe via RSS, click here or sign up for my new publications' newsletter.

Popular Posts

Creating Screen tone effect in Photoshop

Tangency

Review of Sanford Prismacolour Non-photo blue pencils